Santa Teresa is a place of:
- Encounter with God: as guests take time out of their lives, for some, a once in a lifetime experience, while for others an annual spiritual health check, to reconnect with God and to grow deeper in this relationship.
- Quiet Prayer and Reflection: for some, silence is sought, but for the most part, a place that fosters prayer, reflection and gentle conversations.
- Spiritual Formation: providing a modern facility for groups and individuals to nurture their Christian faith. It is not a conference or meeting facility.
- Hospitality: that seeks to greet and settle guests with a minimum of fuss but with great warmth and attention to their needs.
- Great Natural Beauty: that calms the spirit and allows people to be renewed in body, heart, mind and spirit amidst the splendour of God’s creation.
- Refreshment & Enjoyment: allowing guests to renew their energies and be refreshed through rest, sleep and exercise and taking time to enjoy fine food in a leisurely manner.
- Safety: so that guests can relax with a sense of security and peace of mind.
Retreats include Mornings of Prayer and Guided Retreats.