- This event has passed.
Canon Law Society Conference 2019
September 2, 2019 @ 8:30 am - September 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
So far, the following topics have been locked in for the Presentations:
- Recent Research on the Use of Pornography and Its Effect on Marriage Consent (Fr Tom Ryan SM)
- Narcissism and Its Effect on Marriage Consent (Mrs Paula Kerr)
- Privacy Laws and Tribunal Ministry (Fr Brian Lucas)
and two of the Interactive Workshops:
- Lack of Faith and Marriage Consent – Current Thoughts? (Fr Peter Blayney)
- Emerging Civil Legislation and the Seal of Confession (Mrs Adrienne Connaghan and Fr Peter Slack)
The full program is not yet finalized.
Cost [live-in included] to “early bird” financial members for the Conference will remain at $1,000 [ex GST]. The $1,000 “early bird” financial members’ cost requires payment by 15 May 2019. For Non-Members (early bird) or Members paying after 15 May, the cost is $1,100 (ex GST)