- This event has passed.
Catholic Social Services National Conference 2018
February 21, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - February 23, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
HEARING, HEALING, HOPE – Wednesday 21st – Friday 23 February 2018
Venue: Catholic Leadership Centre, East Melbourne.
The 2018 Catholic social services national conference will address key issues facing our society and our sector, and at each stage looking at the implications for us as individuals, for our organisations, and for our sector. The conference poster is available here.
Features of the program include:
- A forum on ecological conversion – ‘the cry of the poor and the cry of the earth’
- Changing the economic paradigm, with Joe Zabar, Ged Kearney and John Roskam.
- A forum on responding to abuse, ensuring safe environments and dedication to service
- A masterclass on social media for mission
- Geraldine Doogue presenting the Mary MacKillop Oration
Workshop topics are still being finalised. They will include current issues relating to NDIS, housing, governance, human rights, regional development and aged care. An email with workshop details will follow soon to those who have purchased tickets. Download draft program outline.
*Early Bird Tickets close 19 December*
For more detailed information about the Conference click here
For Enquiries, etc please contact Lucia Brick: Tel: (03) 9287 5566; email@example.com