Learn how to reinvent your organistion in less than two years
There’s nothing quite like standing shoulder to shoulder and working for a cause. But if your board’s not working well the whole thing can start to feel too hard, too painful. Sometimes just a small tweak can create enormous change. But how do you know where to focus?
At the Community Directors Conference 2018 you’ll hear solutions to some of the problems that plague not-for-profit boards, and learn how to clear a path to greater impact.
Great reasons for attending the Community Directors Conference
- New connections with community directors striving for better results
- An understanding of the big issues facing us from Susan Pascoe, AM, the chair of your Community Directors Council and past chief of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- Insights into how to power organisational change with data, including how measurement platforms work
- A new understanding of how to transform your organisation, a case study
- Troubleshoot the big issues around child protection, sexual harassment and termination
- How to protect yourself from attack, whether it’s cyber criminals or a reputational threat
- New strategies to help pay your way in tough times
- The chance to quiz an expert panel with any problem you face
- Go away with practical, instantly implementable tips on a range of governance-related topics