- This event has passed.
Mission Inspired Leadership (2)
September 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Both seasoned and emerging Catholic social services leaders need to maintain a strong sense of confidence to best engage in the creative diversity of our sector, so as to meet the challenges of keeping to core purpose in a volatile working environment.
CSSV has designed a four-part learning experience to equip seasoned and emerging leaders as well as expert practitioners with the conceptual tools and approaches they need to deliver social impact and thrive sustainably for the common good.
Mission Inspired Leadership is a Professional Development Program of four online evening workshops and a social event for leaders, board directors and expert practitioners in Catholic social services:
- Engage the Catholic social services ecosystem – to further mission collaboratively
- Connect critical decision-making to organisational purpose – with shared principles
- Explore Catholic social teaching as a creative framework – for services and advocacy
- Discover new ways of delivering social impact – sustainably with integrity
- Build connection with peers – in a social, spiritually enriching shared-learning environment.
The program will be held via videoconference on the 18th August, 8th September, 27th October and 1st December (4-6pm).
Graduates of the learning program experience ongoing mutual support from CSSV and via the relationships built with peers from across the sector.
Session 2. 8 September 2022 TRUE TO PURPOSE – how to keep Catholic social services on mission
- Belinda Clarke
- Belinda Clarke is the Executive Manager of St Joseph Affordable Homes and Centacare Evolve Housing and is a passionate leader, educator and social entrepreneur. Her key areas of expertise are strategy and driving change for the common good. Belinda is committed to collaborating to enable Catholic Social Teaching principles come to life. Belinda is the founder of Build Up Tassie, a successful employment and training program and the Social Impact Program, now adapted as a whole of organisation approach at CatholicCare.